The Horseman Needs a Head: Collect 3 Gifts to Win an Orange Nickname!
Just in time for Halloween, receive a 1 Week Orange Nickname when you collect all 3 Halloween Mask Virtual Gifts – Clown, Vampire, and Werewolf – and help the Horseman find his head. Ask your Pals to send one of these fun Virtual Gifts or even Gift Yourself! Be sure to collect all 3 before Monday, October 30, 2017 11:59pm EDT.
You must receive all 3 Virtual Gifts in order to win a 1 Week Orange Nickname - 'Clown Mask', 'Vampire Mask', and 'Werewolf Mask' Virtual Gifts. No other gifts will be counted towards your collection.
Contest begins Wenesday, October 25, 2017 12:00pm EDT and ends Monday, October 30, 2017 11:59pm EDT. Only gifts received during this time period will apply to your collection.
All gifts will be tallied on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 and the 1 Week Orange Nickname will automatically be issued to qualifying nicknames by 11:59pm EDT.
Limit of a single 1 Week Orange Nickname will be awarded per nickname.
You may and should Gift Yourself
Go all out this Halloween. Celebrate with festive Orange Nicks and all of our brand new Halloween Stickers and Gifts!
- Open to All members
- Desktop and Mobile Platforms
- Note: Members are not obligated to participate.
- October 25, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to October 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
3) How to Participate:
- Login to your Paltalk account and receive all three (3) Halloween Mask Gifts — "Clown Mask", "Vampire Mask", and "Werewolf Mask". (Remember, you can gift yourself!)
- At the end of the contest, all members who have received the three Halloween Mask Gifts will win a 1 Week Orange Nickname. (Remember, you can gift yourself!)
- Limit: Qualifying participants, and only qualifying participants, are eligible to receive the prize at the end of the contest.
4) How to Win:
- The Paltalk Team will determine and verify the nicknames who received all three Halloween Mask Gifts within the Promotion Period and award those members a 1 Week Orange Nickname to their qualifying nickname.
- Winners will be announced by the use of their Nicknames on social media (Facebook and Twitter) and other Paltalk communication channels.
- 1 Week Orange Nickname (all qualifying members)
- Fulfillment: Prizes will be awarded after the contest concludes.
1. Eligibility: The Collect 3 Orange Nickname Contest (the “Promotion”) is open to members who have received all three (3) Halloween Mask Virtual Gifts from the Paltalk Gift Store. Employees of Paltalk (“Administrator”) and their parent, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes a member’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation does not guarantee winning. All activity on the Desktop and Mobile platforms is eligible and valid. Members are not obligated to participate.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 25, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on October 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to extend the promotion.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, login to your Paltalk account on your Desktop or Mobile device and receive all three (3) Halloween Mask Virtual Gifts. Sending a Virtual Gift to your own nickname is a valid form of participation.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive only one prize during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4. How to Win: Administrator will determine the nicknames that qualifyied by receiving the necessary three (3) Halloween Mask Gifts during the Promotion Period and automatically award those nicknames a 1 Week Orange Nickname.
5. Prizes: One (1) GRAND PRIZE (Awarded at the end of the Promotion Period to the Most Valuable Member):
- 1 Week Orange Nickname (all qualifying members)
Odds of winning depend upon receiving all 3 necessary Gifts before the end of the Promotion Period.
Limit: One (1) Prize per nickname.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Paltalk and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Administrator’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photographs, voice, opinions and/or town, state and country for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Note: Winner(s) will be announced and celebrated with the use of their Nickname(s) and other selected information from the list outlined above on Facebook, Twitter, and other Paltalk communication channels.
8. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the process or operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
11. Limitations of Liability: Administrator is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion.