*EXTENDED: An extra week to win thousands of dollars in prizes, and the title of Most Valuable Member.
You have an extra week to earn bragging rights as Paltalk's Most Valuable Member, and an iPhone X or other sweet prizes. Don't forget, sending even one paid Gift enters you to win an iPhone 8!
- Grand Prize Winner is the member worldwide who earns the most Crown Points over the contest (as seen on the Paltalk Leaderboards at the top of the "Most Valuable Member" Category featuring Everyone)
- Grand Prize Winner will receive an iPhone X; runners up (2nd and 3rd place on Most Valuable leaderboard) will receive a Google Pixel 2 and an iPhone 8 Plus, respectively.
- Chance Prize: One lucky paid Gift sender will win an iPhone 8!
- Reminder: Prize recipients are calculated based on Crown Points earned. You can earn Crown Points by sending Gifts (half the credit value), receiving Gifts from Pals (whole credit value), or receiving Gifts from yourself (whole credit value).
Grand Prize: 1 Apple iPhone X (ARV: $999)
2nd Prize: 1 Google Pixel 2 (ARV: $849)
3rd Prize: 1 Apple iPhone 8 Plus (ARV: $799)
Chance Prize: 1 Apple iPhone 8 (ARV: $699)
The competition is getting fierce. Show what you're made of — send Gifts now!
- Open to All members
- Desktop and Mobile Platforms
- Note: Members are not obligated to participate.
- October 10, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time to November 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET
3) How to Participate:
- Login to your Paltalk account and send or receive as many Virtual Gifts as possible. (Remember, you can gift yourself!)
- Keep track of the rankings on the Paltalk Leaderboards under Everyone, category "Most Valuable Members."
- At the end of the contest, the member at the top of the Most Valuable Members Leaderboard (who has earned the most Crown Points) will receive a brand new iPhone X. (Remember, you can gift yourself!) 2nd Most Valuable will receive a Google Pixel 2, 3rd Most Valuable will receive an iPhone 8 Plus.
- At the end of the contest, one lucky paid Gift sender will be randomly selected to receive an iPhone 8.
- Limit: The winning participants, and only the winning participants, are eligible to receive the prize at the end of the contest.
4) How to Win:
- The Paltalk Team will determine and verify the top three (3) members who has earned the most Crown Points for receipt of the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, and 3rd Prize respectively.
- The Paltalk Team will randomly select a Chance Prize winner from the pool of members who sent a paid Gift in during the promotion period. One entry per nickname.
- Winners will be announced by the use of their Nicknames on social media (Facebook and Twitter) and other Paltalk communication channels.
- Grand Prize (Most Valuable Member Worldwide, Contest Duration):
- 2nd Prize (2nd Most Valuable Member Worldwide, Contest Duration):
- 3rd Prize (3nd Most Valuable Member Worldwide, Contest Duration):
- Chance Prize (Randomly Selected from All Paid Gift Senders, Contest Duration):
- Fulfillment: Prizes will be awarded in cooperation with the recipient after the contest concludes.
1. Eligibility: The Crown Points Contest (the “Promotion”) is open to members who have sent or received paid Virtual Gifts from the Paltalk Gift Store. Employees of Paltalk (“Administrator”) and their parent, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes a member’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation does not guarantee winning. All activity on the Desktop and Mobile platforms is eligible and valid. Members are not obligated to participate.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 10, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on November 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to extend the promotion.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, login to your Paltalk account on your Desktop or Mobile device and send/receive as many paid Virtual Gifts as possible, in order to earn Crown Points. Sending a Virtual Gift to your own nickname in order to earn the associated Crown Points is a valid form of participation. Follow the worldwide rankings on the Paltalk Leaderboards under the category "Most Valuable Members". Send at least one paid Gift to be entered into the Chance Prize drawing.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive only one prize during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4. How to Win: Administrator will determine the Grand Prize, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place winners based on overall number of Crown Points earned over the Promotion Period. Administrator will determine the Chance Prize winner by random drawing from the pool of eligible members (members who sent at least one paid gift during the Promotion Period).
5. Prizes: One (1) GRAND PRIZE (Awarded at the end of the Promotion Period to the Most Valuable Member):
- Grand Prize: 1 Apple iPhone X (ARV: $999 US)
Two (2) Runner Up Prizes (Awarded at the end of the Promotion Period to the 2nd and 3rd Most Valuable Members):
- 2nd Prize: 1 Google Pixel 2 (ARV: $849 US)
- 3rd Prize: 1 Apple iPhone 8 Plus (ARV: $799 US)
One (1) Chance Prize (Awarded at the end of the Promotion Period to a randomly selected paid Gift sender):
- Chance Prize: 1 Apple iPhone 8 (ARV: $699 US)
Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants and the total Crown Points earned at the end of the Promotion Period.
Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Paltalk and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Administrator’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photographs, voice, opinions and/or town, state and country for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Note: Winner(s) will be announced and celebrated with the use of their Nickname(s) and other selected information from the list outlined above on Facebook, Twitter, and other Paltalk communication channels.
8. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the process or operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
11. Limitations of Liability: Administrator is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion.