Help us translate Paltalk's website into your native language!
Paltalk has a huge and diverse community made up of millions of members from just about every country in the world! We'd like all members to be able to use Paltalk.com in their own language, so we are kicking off our website translation project - it's long overdue and we're looking for volunteers from our diverse community to help translate Paltalk.com into 15 languages initially (see list below). To make it easy we're using a simple and powerful tool called Smartling that helps us crowd source the translation. So... if you love Paltalk but would love to see our website in your native language it would be amazing If you could give some of your time to help make it happen!
We're looking for the 15 languages listed below initially but if there's another language you'd like to help with just let us know on our Facebook page.
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Indonesian (Bahasa)
I want to help translate Paltalk, what do I need to do?
- Visit http://translate.paltalk.com
- Click the big 'Create account' button (it's big & blue, you can't miss it).
- Complete the registration process and select the languages you would like to help with.
- Check the inbox for Email address you used in the registration process (you used a real address.. right?) for an Email from Smartling, you need to click the link in the email to verify your Email.
- Done! Sit back and wait to be approved so you can get translating! (you will receive an Email once approved).
Once submitted your application will be reviewed - to check you are a real person and not a robot - assuming you are a human and didn't use gooblygook for an Email address your application will be approved and you can then go back to http://translate.paltalk.com and start helping! For more info on how to use Smartling check out these helpful links:
Thanks so much for helping improve Paltalk!
The Paltalk Team